The Deepblu COSMIQ is a stylish dive computer for the digital age with wireless functionality and modes for scubadiving, freediving and tech diving.
- Measures all vital dive data and performs decompression, saturation and desaturation calculations, for Standard Air and Nitrox dives.
- Deepblu Decompression Algorithm based on the calculations on the Bühlmann ZHL-16C model.
- Three Safety Factor settings : Conservative, Normal or Progressive.
- Adjustable settings for Nitrox diving between 21% and 40%.
- Supports high-altitude and freshwater diving.
- Dive Plan function for planning dives in advance.
- Freedive Mode built specifically for apnea/freediving.
- Bottom Timer Mode with resettable average depth and stage time.
- Audible and visual alarm warnings.
- Dive logbook - saves dive data for up to 100 unsynchronized dives.
- Wireless synchronization to upload and save dive data to the Deepblu mobile app to create digital dive logs.
- Free over-the-air (OTA) firmware upgrades to COSMIQ+’s operating system.
- 2.2-inch high-contrast LCD screen with pixel-less EBTN technology.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with magnetic USB connector.
- Built-in clock and calendar with last dive date display.
- Ability to adjust settings by syncing COSMIQ+ with the Deepblu Mobile App.
Deepblu Cosmiq+ GEN5